We are here with the delicious coriander sea bass recipe that is very easy to prepare. This dish prepared with sea bass fillet, mint, coriander and olive oil will be the favorite of those who want a light and healthy diet. You can present the coriander perch on special occasions such as New Year’s Eve and crowded invitation tables.
For how many person Preparation Time Cooking time
6 people 25 minute 15 minute
Ingredients for Cilantro Sea Bass Recipe
- 2 sea bass fillets
- 1/2 bunch of fresh coriander (coarsely chopped)
- 4 sprigs of fresh mint (coarsely chopped)
- 5 sprigs of parsley (coarsely chopped)
- 1 Endive lettuce (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 purple onion (finely chopped)
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper
How to Make Cilantro Sea Bass?
- Season the sea bass fillet with a little spice and olive oil, then fry it in a grill cast pan.
- Put the whole greens and fish on the plate you will serve, and add the purple onion, olive oil and spices.
- Then take the fish on the same plate and serve. Enjoy your meal.