We are here with a nutritious winter soup recipe. You will love the delicious soup recipe prepared with chestnuts and pumpkin. Pumpkin chestnut soup, which uses chicken meat, pumpkin seeds and carrots, strengthens immunity. It is recommended to be consumed once a week.
For how many person Preparation Time Cooking time
6 people 25 minute 15 minute
Ingredients for Pumpkin Chestnut Soup Recipe
- 500 g pumpkin (coarsely chopped)
- 10 chestnuts (roasted, peeled and chopped)
- 1 small onion (peeled and whole)
- 2 medium carrots (coarsely chopped)
- 10 glasses of water
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Black pepper
For the above
- 1/2 tea glass of pumpkin seeds
- 5-6 chestnuts (Roasted)
How to Make Pumpkin Chestnut Soup?
- Take the water into a deep pot. Add the onion, pumpkin, chestnut and carrot to the pot.
- Take the whole chicken breast meat into the pan and add the remaining ingredients and cook for about 1 hour.
- Take the cooked chicken from the pan and let it sit aside to warm. When it is warm, prick the chicken meat.
- Pass the remaining ingredients through the blender.
- Roast the inside of the beans in a non-stick pan.
- After dividing the soup into serving bowls, sprinkle chopped chicken meat and pumpkin seeds over it and serve hot.