A practical, low-ingredient, economical, delicious soup recipe.
For how many person Preparation Time Cooking time
6 people 25 minute 15 minute
Ingredients for Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- 6 small zucchini
- 2 small onions
- 3.5 cups of hot water
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Powder turmeric
How to Make Zucchini Soup?
- Olive oil is put in the pot. When the olive oil is hot, add the diced zucchini and onion and mix.
- The lid of the pot is closed, the stove is set to low, and the pumpkin and onions are cooked, stirring occasionally, until they soften and release water.
- Water is poured over the pumpkin. (If you like a watery consistency, you can increase the amount of water.)
- The courgettes are cooked on the low setting on the stove until they are completely soft. After the courgettes soften, they are removed from the heat.
- Spices are added to the pumpkin and blended.
- Pumpkin soup is placed on a serving plate and served with dill on it.