This recipe we give to children by enriching the OMEGA 3 content of salmon with vegetables makes even children who do not eat fish eat fish.
For how many person Preparation Time Cooking time
6 people 25 minute 15 minute
Ingredients for Salmon Patties Recipe
- 700 g salmon
- 1 onion
- 1 capia pepper
- 5 sprigs of scallions
- 5 sprigs of parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3-4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- Or 2-3 slices of bread crumbs
How to Make Salmon Meatballs?
- Salmon are passed through rondo and turned into minced meat. Finely chopped parsley and spring onion.
- Small chopped capia pepper and other ingredients are added and the meatball dough is kneaded. Meatballs are shaped. Fry both sides of the pan in hot oil.
- Red onions can be put while serving. Onion can be sautéed in a pan fried fish.
- It’s a very tasty recipe. Red onion mixed with soy sauce and salt can also be sautéed in a pan and served with it.