We are here with a taste recipe from the seas to your tables. Thanks to its protein and omega 3 content, the red snapper, which is very beneficial for health, is known for reducing the risk of stroke. It also supports cell regeneration. For those who want to try the red snapper outside of frying or baking, this time we use it for soup making. For those who wonder how to make swallow soup, we can go to the recipe details.
For how many person Preparation Time Cooking time
6 people 25 minute 15 minute
Ingredients for the Swallow Soup Recipe
- 4 red snapper (cleaned)
- 1 large potato
- 1 large carrot
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 onion
- 1 lemon peel
- 3-4 pieces of black pepper
- 1/3 tea glass of olive oil
- 1/2 piece of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 egg yolk
How to Make Swallowtail Soup?
- First, take the cleaned fish in a saucepan and add 1 liter of water at room temperature.
- Then add the coarsely cut lemon peels, black pepper and bay leaves and mix.
- In this way, boil over medium heat. 2-3 minutes after the water boils, remove the fish, lemon peels and pepper.
- At this stage, it is very important that the fish are not fully cooked. Leave only the bay leaves in the water in the pot.
- Take the onion, potatoes and carrots diced into the boiling water.
- Add the olive oil and cook until the vegetables are soft. Meanwhile, put the fish in a different bowl.
- While the vegetables are cooking, clean the fish so that there are no bones left.
- Add the fish cut into pieces to the boiling vegetables. After adding the salt, boil for an average of 5-10 minutes.
- In another bowl, whisk together with the egg yolk and lemon.
- Take a scoop of boiling water and add it to the egg mixture and warm.
- Add the seasoning you have prepared onto the water with fish little by little.
- After adding the sauce to the soup, boil for another 2-3 minutes.
- Then remove the soup from the heat and remove the bay leaves from it.
- Add finely chopped parsley and black pepper to the swallow soup you have prepared. Enjoy your meal.
What Are The Tips Of The Swallowtail Soup Recipe?
- You must take the fish out of the water before it is fully cooked at the first stage.
- When extracting fish, be careful not to have any fishbones in it.
- While preparing the dressing, add the warm water little by little. This way, you can avoid cutting the soup.