We present the recipe for Thai style rice with salmon and vegetables. Rice recipes are often used in Thai cuisine. Pilafs, which are usually prepared with different ingredients such as pineapple and broccoli flowers, are enriched with sauce types such as umami and tamari. You will love Thai rice served with salmon and vegetables.
For how many person Preparation time Cooking time
4 people 60 minute 60 minute
Ingredients for Thai Style Salmon and Vegetable Rice Recipe
- 200 g salmon (divided into 4)
- 150 g Jasmine rice
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of Tamari sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Umami sauce
- 75 g broccoli flowers
- 1 teaspoon of ginger (Grated)
- 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 medium onion (coarsely chopped)
- 3-5 sprigs of fresh coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of caraway seeds
- Fresh onion (finely chopped)
- Parsley (finely chopped)
- Hot pepper (Coarsely chopped)
How To Make Thai Rice With Salmon And Vegetables?
- Boil the rice in plenty of boiling water and strain.
- Heat the sesame oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, ginger, garlic and onion and cook until they turn pink.
- Add the coriander, spices and sauces and broccoli and saute for 3-5 minutes.
- Then add the fish and fry both sides of the fish and put it on a plate. Add the boiled rice to the pan and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Put the rice on a serving plate. Place the fish pieces on it. Serve hot, garnish with parsley, scallions and hot peppers.