For how many person Preparation Time Cooking time
6 people 25 minute 15 minute
Ingredients for Cabbar Special Recipe
- 800 g lamb (cleaned and nerve removed)
- 80 g lean lamb tenderloin (cut into strips)
- 400 g tomatoes
- 200 g of village pepper
- 40 g salt
- 40 g red paprika
For yoghurt sauce:
- 400 g strained yoghurt
- 400 g labneh cheese
- 40 g salt
- 400 g chickpeas (Boiled)
- 100 g of dry meat
- 50 g butter
- 50 g salt
- 50 g of thyme
- 50 g of ground pepper
How to Make Cabbar Special?
- Mix the strained yogurt and labne cheese thoroughly and add salt and spread it under the serving plate and leave to rest.
- Fry the chickpeas in a pan with butter and add the dried meat. Then add salt, thyme and ground pepper and fry for 4-5 minutes and spread on the yogurt.
- Slice the lamb meat into rings and mix it with salt and chili pepper, then put it on skewers.
- Wrap the lamb tenderloin in the form of a strip around the meat on skewers and cook for 6 minutes by turning over charcoal fire.
- During this time, cook the peppers and tomatoes in one corner of the grill.
- Place the Cabbar special from the skewer on a serving plate with yoghurt and chickpeas and serve it with peppers and tomatoes with lavash.