We have a delicious soup today. As you know, when the weather gets colder, the soup searches for more. How far is the Tarhana lentil. Alternative soups are our favorite. welcome. Looking at the page and leaving will make us sad, and stay behind makes us happy 😊
For how many person Preparation Time Cooking time
6 people 25 minute 15 minute
Ingredients for Chard Soup with Yogurt Recipe
- 4-5 chard leaves
- 1 glass of yoghurt
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 4-5 glasses of water (mixed with broth)
- Chili pepper
How to Make Chard Soup with Yogurt?
- The biceps are finely chopped. Water and broth are placed in a pot and boiled. Add chopped chard and grated garlic.
- Egg, yoghurt and flour are whipped thoroughly. It is opened by adding the water taken from the soup.
- The mixture is transferred to the pan and stirred continuously. The soup is cooked until it gets thick. Salt is added and covered.
- While serving, pour chili and black pepper butter sauce over it. (Chili and black pepper are added to the melted butter)
- Wheat or bulgur can also be added to the soup.