I will share with you a recipe for a juicy soup with lamb marrow that strengthens immunity, which will go well during the winter months, seasonal transitions and corona period. Marrowed bone juices are one of the most powerful weapons in preventing conditions such as flu and cold during the winter months and seasonal transitions and in waging war against germs. Bone broth is a complete source of collagen. For this reason, it is especially useful for slowing down the signs of aging on our skin. The visible aging of the skin is usually caused by collagen reduction.
For how many person Preparation Time Cooking time
6 people 25 minute 15 minute
Ingredients for the Noodle Yogurt Seasoned Soup Recipe
- 1 tea glass of vermicelli
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 210ml lamb marrow bone broth
- 4-5 glasses of hot water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- The juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 7 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
For the oil;
- 2 spoonful butter
- 2 teaspoons of mint
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
How to Make a Decent Soup with Noodle Yogurt?
- Let’s fry the vermicelli with 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil a little bit, then add the flour and continue roasting a little more.
- Then let’s add bone marrow juice. Then, let’s add 4-5 glasses of hot water.
- Let it boil. On the stove, at that time, mix the yoghurt, egg yolk and lemon juice in a bowl.
- After the soup water is boiled, add it into the soup water after tempering (slowly add the soup water to the yogurt mixture).
- Then, heat 2 tablespoons of butter, mint and chili pepper on the stove for a while and add them into the soup.
- After you turn the salt off the stove for the last time, you prevent the yogurt from cutting. ENJOY YOUR MEAL. 😋