Do you like color in the kitchen? I like it very much. I would like to see the harmony of colors at the table I prepared, and dance with their colors besides the flavor of different colors. Here is the miracle and beauty of beets. It’s a recipe that I love the color and taste.
For how many person Preparation Time Cooking time
6 people 25 minute 15 minute
Ingredients for Baked Beet Falafel Patties Recipe
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- 1 medium beet
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Bunch of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tea glass of yogurt
- Chili pepper
How To Make Baked Beet Falafel Patties?
- 👩🍳 Beets are boiled and grated so that they are lightly fresh. Sauté the grated onion and garlic in olive oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Chickpeas, beets, onions, garlic, salt, lemon juice are put into rondo and passed through the rondo.
- Add flour, cumin, baking powder, black pepper and parsley and mix. It is kept in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- The portions are taken with the ice cream spoon and put on the tray. They are pressed on with the back of the spoon. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven until golden brown.
- Served with garlic, mint, chillied yogurt and optionally lemon.
- Optionally, it can be fried in oil. Enjoy your meal.