If you’re looking for a light, refreshing and healthy snack, you’ll love this recipe.
Pea Hummus 💚
For how many person Preparation Time Cooking time
6 people 25 minute 15 minute
Ingredients For Pea Hummus Recipe
- 2 cups of peas
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
How To Make Pea Hummus?
- Add all the ingredients in a food processor and mix until the ingredients are combined.
- If you want to get a thinner consistency, add 2-3 tablespoons of water.
- Add the hummus to a bowl, drizzle olive oil over it and it’s ready to be served. 🥣
- You can use your hummus with sliced vegetables such as carrots, celery and cucumbers or as a dip sauce by snacking with crackers. Bon appetit 😋